EXPLORE THE GRID
Located in the heart of the civic, cultural and innovation district of downtown Mesa, The GRID creates a new neighborhood that brings together the best urban amenities, connections to major educational institutions and unique residential and commercial opportunities.
The mid-rise structure makes use of an underutilized City of Mesa parking structure situated on 3.3 acres, reimagining it as an exciting urban mixed-use community. From micro units to luxury market-rate apartments to contemporary rowhomes, The GRID will be the place to live downtown! The GRID is designed to become the social ‘living room’ of Downtown Mesa. Ground floor restaurants will spill onto the sidewalks and will create an electric vibe in the downtown. Morning, noon and evening dining, meeting and socializing will take place here, meshing beautifully with the existing businesses and restaurants currently operating on Main Street.
Commercial Highlights & Opportunities
- The GRID will feature 14,000 square feet of co-work and office spaces
- Unique views on Downtown Mesa’s Main Street
- First floor retail and dining spaces feature glass wall and roll up doors to allow business to open onto the streetscape
The GRID Residential Highlights
A NEW urban neighborhood offering a variety of lifestyle options
- Four levels of stunning residential units built on top of the Pomeroy Parking Garage
- Rooftop lounge with unparalleled views of downtown Mesa and mountains
- Luxurious garden courtyards
- Pomeroy Street Plaza, a city park, will be upgraded to include public and private event spaces
- Large storage spaces
- Unique luxury gathering resident lounges and co-work areas
- Convenient resident parking and abundant guest parking
- Outdoor pool with lounge areas
- Indoor and outdoor fitness areas
- Courtyard gardens
Developed in partnership with the City of Mesa, Benedictine University Mesa, and Palladium Enterprises, The GRID is a unique public-private partnership to bring residential and specialized commercial development to downtown Mesa. This partnership will provide opportunities for student housing and realize the next step in Mesa’s urban vibrant urban vision for the downtown.
196 Sky Apartments (Floors 4-7)
- Unparalleled views of the city below
- 2 story Grand Lobby access near Gateway Park
- Each floor features a private urban living room lounge with a fireplace, balconies and glass walls to enjoy the views
- Special Event Space for private resident functions
- Sky Lounge on the rooftop
75 Urban Flats (micro-units) with floor-to-ceiling views of the mountains
- Micro Units include galley kitchens, built in furniture in 450 square feet
- Perfect for visitors, students and professionals
15 Rowhomes – 3-level walk-ups
- Private dooryard at the front stoop
- Great Room living area
- Second level master suite with walk-in closets
- Third level master suite, guest bedroom or office space (can be divided into two bedrooms)
- Reserved private garage parking with direct access from home
- Condominium ownership
Palladium has created a unique collaboration with its neighbor Benedictine University Mesa. Palladium and Benedictine have joined together to create a significant partnership that provides entrepreneurial opportunities for Benedictine students including internships, mentorships, memberships and daily opportunities to work side by side with practicing business leaders and entrepreneurs. These efforts will lead students to a degree in Entrepreneurial Leadership as well as creating a thriving hot spot in Downtown Mesa for job creation and development of future Mesa leaders.
The GRID is being developed by Palladium Enterprises whose principals Tony Wall, Karrin Taylor Robson and Trevor Barger have long and successful tenures in Arizona real estate development. Palladium focuses on urban projects and the opportunity to create destinations, core locations and places that make a difference in community lifestyles.
Founder, 3W Management
3W Founder, Tony Wall, brings a unique background in construction program management that spans both public and private projects. 3W provides leadership in both public and private partnerships, using a hands-on approach to the project management of office buildings, mixed-use, educational facilities and residential developments. The company has earned top industry awards for office building of the year, custom home building, and more over the years
Visit 3W Management »
Karrin Taylor Robson
President and Founder, Arizona Strategies
For more than 20 years, Karrin Taylor Robson has been one of the most sought-after strategists on major real estate development in the West. Trained as an attorney specializing in land use, development and zoning, she spent more than 12 years as the Executive Vice President of DMB Associates, Inc., a Scottsdale based master-planned community developer where she was responsible for ongoing land use entitlement matters and other value-enhancing efforts for its communities and businesses. She has successfully obtained approval of municipal finance incentives and tools that provide well over $500 million of value to her clients. Cumulatively, she has entitled more than 20,000 acres including more than 35,000 homes and over 25 million square feet of commercial uses.
Visit Arizona Strategies »
Trevor Barger, AICP CUD
CEO, Espiritu Loci Incorporated
Trevor brings more than 20 years of experience in land use planning and design and has led Espiritu Loci for the past 15 years. Espiritu Loci delivers planning and development support for major master-planned communities, alternative energy campuses, resort communities and historic ranches around the West. His award-winning, innovative designs allow his developments to be responsive to market conditions, attractive to major employers and create connectivity to the larger communities they serve.
Visit Espiritu Loci »